I just returned from a two day trip to take Ty down to the airport so he can spend two weeks with his sister Lizzie and her family. Emily was so generous to give up her airline rewards so he could make this trip. Chris put us up in his sweet home so I could have some rest time in between the big drive. Our world is getting more crazy by the moment. What should have been a 2.5 drive turned into a nightmare of a 6+ hour drive because of all the road construction and traffic. It took us over an hour to get from Target in Napa to Chris' location. I know Josh and Lindsay Stovall can relate to this as you travel home. Thank you Emily, Chris, Lizzie and Trey for setting this Mama's heart at ease today. I am soooo thankful that Lizzie will take take of Tyler while he is away from us!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment