Monday, April 2, 2007

Pink Balloons



I ran into a friend of mine "accidentally" today. Actually it was one of those special Divine appointments that we are unaware of until they happen.

You see, a few years ago their family adopted our crazy dog Ollie who had a habit of escaping as soon as the front door was open. He had stayed with them for a few weeks before they saw our advertisement at the local store. Their daughter couldn't bear the thought of giving him up because just a year previous her baby sister had died. Tyler talked to her on the phone and told her she could keep Ollie.

Today when I saw my friend she had a bouquet of pink balloons and I knew who they were for. The family is going to release them for little sister's birthday with wishes of love for her. As I stood there and wiped away her tears I was reminded once again of God's love for all of us.

1 comment:

jenny said...

How sad! I'm glad they have Ollie then...he made Tyler so happy.