
I took a trip down to Fairfield today to spend the day with Carol, Alyssa and Kiah. I could have taken the "easy" road through Lower Lake, Hidden Valley and Middletown but I chose to take the more scenic route through Cobb Mountain. The colors are just beginning to show at this time of year. It's really hard to appreciate too much as the driver because I had to keep my eyes on the road (most of the time). The vineyards are getting ready to harvest also. The scent of ripe grapes is in the air. The only thing that marred the trip was all the crazy drivers. On the way home everyone seemed to be in a big hurry coming up the mountain. I just let them pass. Funny thing is, we all wound up in the same place around the same time!

1 comment:
I wish we had a real fall down here!
Post a Comment