These are so cute! I wish I was there!
I wish I could have gone, too! I could have taught Dalleen some of the cheers I used to do at Chris' games! ;)
Hustle, hustle down that court...Ooops! wrong sport :-)
I don't think it mattered for us!
You are so right Jen...Good old days :-)
u-g-l-y you ain't got no alibi, you're ugly!That was the only one I know!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
6 comments:
These are so cute! I wish I was there!
I wish I could have gone, too! I could have taught Dalleen some of the cheers I used to do at Chris' games! ;)
Hustle, hustle down that court...
Ooops! wrong sport :-)
I don't think it mattered for us!
You are so right Jen...Good old days :-)
u-g-l-y you ain't got no alibi, you're ugly!
That was the only one I know!
Post a Comment