
Golden Books~~ Eloise Wilkin~~"We Help Mommy"...These are among my very favorite themes of literature for children. The illustrations just seem to capture a simpler time. Take your day with your children and "paint it in watercolor". What you would see is the essence of your day. The good and the bad would blend into a picture of what really was. That is the beauty of Eloise Wilkin and her stories. Baking with two-year-olds, preparing for Grandma's visit, helping Mommy with her daily tasks...this is the stuff of life.
Pay a visit to your local library or bookstore and look up the titles of Eloise Wilkin. You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:
I LOVE her books! I would like to find The Eloise Wilkin Treasury to share with my girls.
I agree. The illustrations do seem to capture a simpler time. I've always loved that.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love "meeting" other sisters in the faith through blogging!
Post a Comment