Sunday, February 24, 2008

Emily's Visit

Thank You, Emily, for bringing a fresh perspective into our home this weekend! We love your energy and sense of humor!
It was such a pleasure to bring you a glass of wine as you read a book in our guest room. I wish I had the foresight to bring a camera to capture the image of you reading in the overstuffed chair.


You are a creative, innovative soul...just as your brothers and sisters are. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At first I thought you were talking about me so I was going to say "your welcome" but then I couldn't remember getting to read and sip wine in the guest bedroom.
Man, that would be a welcomed retreat! :)

Lizzie said...

Just wait til I come to visit, it'll be emily who.

~nanashouse~ said...

oh emily, i would love for you to retreat to my guest room. anytime you are ready :-)