Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to "Normal"?

Tyler and I had four days of just he and I during the day. No day care kids, no drop in visitors, no family...It was so lonely at times. But then, we found time to put different pieces of furniture in place for the upcoming school year. Tyler's computer and printer arrived just in time for the new school year. I will have to set aside tomorrow to hook everything up :-{

We moved bookcases, computers, televisions, and the various accessories that make a house a home!

Our guest book is ready for you to come and spend some time with us (maybe hook up Internet or move heavy bookshelves??)

Lucky for you, I baked a double batch of chocolate chip cookies on Saturday!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love that pitcher. I'll come for the cookies, but I'm not sure about Trey or Blake. They both are all about the store bought, too bad.

jenny said...

I remember making those with you this summer. They were yummy!