Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag, I'm It!!

Several of you have tagged me this week so I decided it's high time I answered!
O.K. here goes--seven random things about me:
1. I love to spell. I spell words in my head just to see if I can get them right.
2. I wanted to be a nun all my growing up years.
3. I just love book series. I get really excited when I'm near the end of one and can start the next one in the series.
4. I craved bologna, peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches (on sourdough french) during each of my pregnancies.
5. I know the day before it's going to rain because my body hurts all over.
6. I love the smell of cleaning products. I sometimes go down that aisle in the store just to smell the soap (even if we don't need any)
7. I despise cleaning the oven and refrigerator, and it shows!
I can't tag anyone because you all tagged me first :-)

3 comments:

emyann said...

Maybe that's why none of your kids like mayo!

jenny said...

I inherited the rain thing, too.

Unknown said...

Um, number 4 made me gag! :)