Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello September

Susan Branch just seems to "get me". She and I would be good friends, I think. I love her illustrations, recipes, fabric, books...
I'm happy to say goodbye to August (June and July also) The summer months were full of sadness so I'm looking forward to cooler weather, leaves falling in my yard and pumpkins lining my porch railings. I have many sewing projects lined up for the cooler days (yes Jenny, your apron will be the first one up!) and I can't wait to use my autumn leaf cookie cutter!
How about you? What's your favorite season and why?? For those who never comment or just aren't sure how~~just hit the comment button. It's that easy. You can just sign your name as you do a letter. You don't have to have a google account. I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

jenny said...

I love Fall, hands down! I love dressing for cooler weather, burning candles and preparing "cozy" food.

Lizzie said...

I love everything fall. The colors, the food, even the fashion mags are my favorite in the fall.

Rebekah said...

Fall is definately my favorite. I love the smells, the colors, the leaves, and the food like Lizzie mentioned. I just love everything about it. I'm ready for cooler weather too. I don't care for hot weather at all. Welcome Autumn!!