I don't live on a prairie but I love the Little House Books!
I don't live 100% organically but I love Mary Jane Butters!
Do you see a theme here?
I long to return to a time when family life was a valued commodity. I've always had that
longing for home birth, gardens, quilts, homeschool...
Trouble is, my temperament was forged in the 1950's when our mothers were supposed to
be content at home but their "inner fires" were burning.
Now I am trying to return to a more tranquil time where the home arts are not only
valued but are also heralded. Too late for my children, but "just in time" for me.

5 comments:
The home arts....I just love the thoughts of that. Hope you're having a blessed day!
I just found out that they're doing several book signings in Spokane!
ha ha!!! I get to go to their book release party at a local coffee shop and buy my book from THEM about a week before it's released!!!
But I'm not bragging or anything.
brag all you want...if I send you money can you buy me one?? I'll cancel my amazon.com order.
Actually, I just found out that I'm going to Seattle that weekend, so I won't be able to go.
Post a Comment