Monday, April 30, 2012

Turning the Page

I really love turning the calendar pages, either on my day to day calendars or my beautiful Susan Branch calendar or my newest love:

Don't you just get so excited when you find an artist who seems to understand a certain side of you?  I mean elephants and rabbits playing together.  Of course they do!  Mary Engelbreit gets one side of me, Debbie Mumm gets another.  Susan Branch, dear Susan gets all me.  Sarah Jane and Bunny Hill Designs get that total whimsical "let's have puppet shows and sew dollies" side of me.
Whatever May brings you, I hope it brings you happiness and joy.  Please, don't forget to play with chalk, sew something cute, bake cupcakes or whatever else brings you joy!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

love to turn the page of my calander! All of the new possibilities! Thank you Nancy!

Steve P said...

At one time it was The Far Side. Another time it was a simple desk top and for sometime The Bible. It's not really what time or day it is but what your doing with your day or time.