Thursday, May 10, 2012

Secret Garden

 Oh my, what a difficult week this has been for me and many friends and loved ones.  We are learning how to build fences that contain the beauty that God has destined for us but at the same time the very same fences are necessary to keep out our foes...those that would seek to devour us with a casual phrase, a glance, a bit of gossip.
I turned off all the noise tonight except for some beautiful Worship music.  During this time I prayed for blessed peace for those that are under attack.  These beautiful words bear repeating:
"In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that you are God
In the secret of your presence
I know there I am restored"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Nancy I love you.

Love, suzi

~nanashouse~ said...

I love you too Suzi. You truly have a Mama's heart. Keep it up sweetie. You have a sweet, loving family.