Today was "one of those days" at school. Every student seemed to be ready to explode at one time or another. They have been cooped up at home and at school because of the weather. Tyler and his friend Justin were having their customary pre-youth group dinner tonight (pepperoni pizza) and they mentioned that I was like a dormant volcano today. If anything, I wish they would have likened me to an extinct volcano. At least that would have put me in a better light~~but they called it like it really is :-(
So, I brewed a pot of peppermint tea and purposed to calm down. One of my favorite lines from Anne of Avonlea is "tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it". Thank goodness.

6 comments:
Oh no! Don't you remember the last time you left an Anne of Avonlea quote here on your blog? Talk about a dormant volcano!
Oh jenny you're just like Diana. First to be asked to dance by Gilbert, first to be married...What makes you think you can call the shots on who blogs what. Let me guess you're going to drop another Diana bomb and tell me that you've always loved Willard.
Hahaha! Oh chissas!
Liz, you'd better watch it or I'll mess with your raspberry cordial!
You can't, you drank it all. Thanks for spoiling my special lunch I had planned.
Ahh, I remember my last Anne post well :-)
Love you girls!!
Post a Comment