Monday, January 7, 2008

Craft Time

We went back to school today. Most of the kids seemed really happy to be back. A couple of them thought maybe they were "sick" and should call Mom. Funny how those "sicknesses" disappeared by lunch time :-)
I realized today that I could have (should have) spent some time during the break to plan some craft activities for the after school kids. There are many holidays coming up that just naturally lend themselves to crafting. O.K. all you moms and former teachers--share those ideas!!


3 comments:

jenny said...

January's kind of blah! February was always my favorite month to teach--there's Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Washington and Lincoln's birthdays, and it's also National Dental Health Month. Too bad my craft files and I live all the way up here.

Lizzie said...

you can teach the kids to make mimosas to bring in the new year.

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh Liz, I forgot about the whole "beverage" craft!!