Saturday, January 19, 2008

From My Heart to Yours

I've been following a heart healthy diet recently (hospital bills are a great motivator!)
Tonight I made chicken in parchment paper. I placed a boneless, skinless chicken breast on a circle of parchment paper (sprayed with "butter" spray),
placed dried cranberries, garlic and a mixture of spices over the top. I squeezed half a lemon over each chicken breast and then folded them up and crimped the sides. They baked on a cookie sheet for 35 minutes at 350*. Yummy in our tummies :-)

4 comments:

jenny said...

This sounds AWESOME!

tyler said...

I was the reciptient of that wonderful meal Wow. I could really taste the lemon in the chicken, very tart(which I enjoyed immensly). The cranberries topped it off. Thanks for the delightful treat Nanny!!
Al

Lizzie said...

Sounds so good. I'm always for a healthy diet.

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Yummy! That looks and sounds marvelous- even my children would like it! They love dried cranberries and chicken. Thanks for sharing!