
Tyler often teases me about "always looking on the bright side" as if it is an uncurable malady. Case in point~~we are having some really cold weather lately. Now before you all comment on how cold your weather is, let me remind you, we live in California! I happen to love this cold weather--especially when it snows :-) This is not an opinion that many others share though. When the grumbly, mumblies in the Post Office or Safeway scowl at the gray skies I can't help but get excited. It means making hot chocolate with the after school kids and just waiting for the snow to fall so we can run outside and catch it on our tongues. What's that? Did I hear one of you mumble Pollyanna??
I'll probably grumble too when we've had so much rain that my feet turn into flippers, but for now, I'm content :-)

3 comments:
Sorry, but I am going to leave a comment about how cold it is up here in Spokane...It was 2 degrees when I woke up this morning at 7:00!
I left a comment on your blog. You win, frozen hands down :-)
I'm glad for you to have the weather you love! Sippin' on my hot chocolate over here, thinking of you. :)
Post a Comment