
"Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art;
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light. "
I called Jenny this evening to tell her about the awesome interview on
Steven Curtis Chapman was interviewed about the recent, tragic death of his little 5 year old daughter Maria.
I watched this interview through tears.
I had to call Jenny to tell her about it.
Lily got on the phone and sang hymns to me! I was transported to Heaven.
One of the hymns she sang was my very favorite, "Be Thou My Vision".
My daughter knows this is to be inscribed on my tombstone. It is my life's quest.
Lily sang in a sweet, devotional tone and I was "UNDONE".

4 comments:
I love that song....the words, the melody....it's just so beautiful.
followed you over from vintage mommy.
i love this song.
i sing it as a prayer over my 3 kiddos.
beautiful post.
thank you rebekah and denise...
Welcome denise! Feel free to come back often. I would love to hear from you! rebekah...you bless me beyond words :-)
I love this girl!
Post a Comment