Thank you dear friend for coming into my life. We study Scripture together, discuss family values, love our husbands and children, grieve over lost ones...yes our hearts are tied with the strings that make the wings of angels. I love you. So this is why I spend time creating a soft blanket and lovey bear for your long awaited son ~~ soon to arrive in March. Welcome Little One Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Baby Blessings
Thank you dear friend for coming into my life. We study Scripture together, discuss family values, love our husbands and children, grieve over lost ones...yes our hearts are tied with the strings that make the wings of angels. I love you. So this is why I spend time creating a soft blanket and lovey bear for your long awaited son ~~ soon to arrive in March. Welcome Little One
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hello, I just popped over from Rebekahs's site... so glad I did. Your place is lovely. A treasure house of that portrays restful beauty and love.
I'll come again to visit. Blessings!
Who's having a baby?
Stephanie. She is absolutely glowing! I looked for a halo today because she is lit up from within :-)
Welcome Brenda,
Please stop by again. If you were "really" here I'd serve
tea :-)
Post a Comment