Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life

Oh my...just look at this little face! Doesn't he just make your heart melt?
We have had the pleasure of caring for little Erik for several months while
Mommy teaches at Konocti Christian Academy.

He is adventurous, bright, hungry and so much fun!


I have to give up caring for Erik to return to work this week. I'm grieving over this. I "mentioned" to God that all I want to do is care for children. I will be serving my second year term with Americorps until June. God heard my prayer :-)
While I feel I should have requested a "specialized menu" [care for children at home]
I left myself open for service.
We just never know what God has in store for us.




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

How adorable he is! I just want to squish him up!!

~nanashouse~ said...

He is adorable. I squish him often. His mommy promises she will bring him by for loves.

jenny said...

He's beautiful!