Friday, March 20, 2009

Charlotte's Web


When you live near a body of water as we do, Spring brings many "visitors" to our homes.
I've noticed many, many spiders in the past week which really bothers our dog, Bella.
I started cleaning windows and screens today and discovered a nice little abode for spiders in one of our screens. After shaking the "home" out into the garden and cleaning the window inside and out, I discovered I could not get the screen to fit into the window opening!
Tyler and I tried many different ways to replace the screen and finally gave up :-(
Hey Charlotte ~~ You owe me one!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Remember how many spiders there were at the CC? We rarely see them up here...nice!

I was thinking of reading Charlotte's Web to the kids again after we finish up with the Little House series.

~nanashouse~ said...

Make sure you tell them that Nana saved the spider's home by shaking it outside!