Monday, November 22, 2010

Light Up The Sky

Right from the start, this is just a computer image of the most amazing sight Tyler and I shared this afternoon.
We were leaving Grocery Outlet and Ty said "Look at that rainbow Mom". This was no ordinary rainbow. The arc was huge and the colors were so bright. As we were driving down Main Street he kept telling me how amazing the rainbow was. All of a sudden he said "Turn right here!" We drove down to the lake and the rainbow seemed to be on fire. I have never in my life seen anything so beautiful. Many cars drove up at the same time. We all got out and marveled at the beauty of this display of color appearing to just dip into the lake.
When I got back into the car this song by The Afters was playing:
Light, light, light up the sky...Light up the sky to show me You are with me.
Thank You Lord for your wondrous reminder that you are with us.

No comments: