Oh just look at this little cutie. The cold weather is now here to stay so I thought what better way to thank a friend than to whip up a cute little mug rug.Last week I put out an SOS on Facebook because I was missing the one size crochet hook to finish a baby gift. I mean, I had every other size than the one called for.
Karen came to the rescue with several around the size called for just in case the gauge was off.
Now, I'm one of those knitters/crocheters who doesn't do a swatch and then kicks myself later on because that adorable little baby hat turns out to be for Big Foot's baby!
Lucky for me with this project gauge doesn't really matter. It is approximately the size the pattern said it should be.
Ahh...I think I'll make some tea.
Ahh...I think I'll make some tea.

1 comment:
Your mug rug is sweet! Your friend is sure to be happy with it.
Oh swatches, I don't like them. We call them tension squares here. I'm always too impatient to get going with the proper knitting.
Approximately sounds to be the ideal size!
Jan
Post a Comment