

Remember the Charlie Brown Christmas special with the pitiful Christmas tree?
We are going to be lucky if our tree survives our Bella. She is determined to scratch and bite into what is Tyler's bathroom wall. I'm not even sure if I am prepared to see what she uncovers! If we bring a "real" tree into our house, I'm sure she will see it as an "intruder" and make sure she abolishes it!
I'm thankful that Bella feels the need to protect us, but at the same time, I would like to have some holiday spirit!

1 comment:
We just watched Charlie Brown's Christmas this morning. I snuggled with the kids on the couch. Phil had to go into school to help out with interviews for next year's students.
We're supposed to have a huge snow storm tonight. They say we'll be snowed in by morning with a high of 14 degrees!
Post a Comment