
And so it begins...ever so slowly. I have introduced some holiday decorations to our home in the way of red and white dishes, candles and ornaments. We have a Christmas wreath on our door also. Reality check--it is only November 24
th!! There is
plenty of time for the angels to "hark", for us to jingle the bells, and even more time for all of us to ring in the New Year! "Slow Down, You Move Too Fast"...as Simon and
Garfunkle would say. "To Everything, Turn, Turn, Turn" as the
Byrds would say. "To everything there is a season" the Bible says.
"B R E A T H E ...R E L A X " I say.
3 comments:
Mom, I LOVE the little ornaments hanging from your cupboards!
Mom, you're so cute, always decorating for any holiday! I remember you doing this when we were little and I would get so excited for each season!!! Thanks for helping us appreciate the little things like ornaments hanging from cupboards and special decorative touches...it is definitly something we each have in our homes.
Hey everyone, please show how you each are preparing for the holidays. Take pictures of your home and blog them. This is Dad
Post a Comment