Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Oh What Fun"


I had to take a very long trip today to see a specialist. If I had driven just a little bit further I would have driven across my favorite bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge. It wasn't so bad because this is a great time of year. All I had to do was press radio buttons and there was every kind of peace on earth, goodwill towards men song on! I sang along with Andy Williams, Burl Ives, Chris Tomlin (one of my very favorites) and a host of others. Before I knew it, I was in Greenbrae! The doctor was sweet and informative. Her bedside manner is one of "tell it like it is." That's o.k. though because on the way home I could listen to KLOVE and KOIT and just focus on Christmas. "Good Times" as Emy would say!

2 comments:

jenny said...

That Susan Branch picture has always reminded me of Holly Hobbie.

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh, I remember Holly Hobbie (especially the paper dolls)
There is just something so sweet about simple illustrations :-)