Sunday, November 18, 2007

You Had To Be There



O.K. so we were all on this great shopping trip...all ages, all walks of life. I happened to mention over dinner that I would love to learn how to work with computer images and mix them around as my friend Monica does. I said I would like to "mix up" the picture Al has on our dresser of the President and First Lady and morph in Hillary Clinton. This started a whole conversation on how anyone "would even" have a picture of the president...
Tyler has an autographed picture of George W. the first in response to a letter he wrote to the president in kindergarten pleading for more funding for reading! Like Father, like Son :-}

Bottom line, I joke with Al about Republicans v Democrats; Fundamentalists v Liberals etc.
In the end, what does it matter? Our children must be afforded everything they need to live a life that is morally, socially and intellectually in line with The One Who has created the universe. I realize I may lose some readers of my Blog on this one; and if so...I wish you farewell and a good life. I stand on what I believe.

1 comment:

~nanashouse~ said...

Tyler says.."I'm only 12, what can I feel?"