
Celestial Seasonings has a line of new teas for the holidays. I made a cup of the "Sugar Cookie" tea tonight after dinner. I popped in an old movie and just relaxed with my cup of tea after a long day. I had 18 kids in the after-school program today :-}
My suggestion for this tea is to take your water all the way to boiling and let it steep for at least five minutes (or use two tea bags) to really get the full flavor.

6 comments:
ooh, yummy!!!
That sounds yummy! I'll have to look for that up here.
happy birthday mom
I bought some of that tea up in Seattle for last years Christmas tea. And yes, you are right, you need to steep it for awhile to get the "full effect". It is quite yummy and much better for you than eating a whole cookie, or two. :)
Happy Birthday to you...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pretty neighbor!!!
Post a Comment