Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blake



The phone rang early this morning and when I picked it up and said hello all I could hear at first was some breathing. Then came Blake's sweet little voice saying "Gimme five girl!"

I laughed, then he laughed and I decided this is the best way to start a rainy day :-)

Blake wanted to stay home from school today and spend time with Mommy. They were going to the "coffee store" (Starbucks) and then on to Barnes and Noble and Walmart. Sounds like the perfect day to me.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! Nothin' like a sweet voice to perk you up.
I would have to agree with you on the "perfect day". I want one of those days that I can stay home from school with Mommy and go to the coffee store, barnes and noble and wal-mart.
We would just have to move though to enjoy all of THOSE stores. :)