Tyler was baptized today. I don't know what he said to make Pastor Mark laugh, but it must have been good. Wouldn't you know it? As soon as he came up out of the water my camera battery went dead! My friend was sitting in the front row and she said she was able to get a couple of pictures on her camera so I will share those when I get them.Sunday, January 20, 2008
Tyler's Baptism
Tyler was baptized today. I don't know what he said to make Pastor Mark laugh, but it must have been good. Wouldn't you know it? As soon as he came up out of the water my camera battery went dead! My friend was sitting in the front row and she said she was able to get a couple of pictures on her camera so I will share those when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow Tyler! I wish I could have been there to see you. How wonderful!
Tyler, you're precious!
Post a Comment