Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Coffee, Tea, Juice??

As usual, I prepared the coffee for the morning, but there was one difference...Jared, Caleb, Grace and Lily's cups were on the counter. I had just washed them and put them out to dry. Ouch!! By the time you read this they will be back in Washington. This is a really good thing. Caleb was so ready to go back home :-)
We had a great visit but I'm so happy you can be back in your own home. Daddy told me you don't need your sippy cups anymore so I will just keep them on the shelf f0r when we have little friends come to visit. I will tell them that these cups belong to my grandchildren but they will be happy to let you drink out of them. Don't worry kids...I won't let our visitors keep your cups :-)

No comments: