
So here they are~~"Grandma's Posse" They are all sitting around the living room watching Daytime TV, namely Maury. Today's topic was "Who's The Baby's Daddy?" To all my friends who are confused and angered by this...don't be. My Mom has dementia. These precious boys are sitting with her and just doing what comes naturally to them...eating, posing for the camera and just being there for Grandma. Yes, I am monitoring what they see and hear. I can change the channel faster than the road runner!
All my Mom remembers is that she watched TV with all her friends.
Thank you Jesus!!
3 comments:
Too bad my boys weren't there. :(
Oh my, that would have been such an education for them!! Today it was Judge Judy :-) The topic was benign so I didn't have to change the channel!
This was me and my girls last week, visiting my grandma. One day they watched Little House, the next day, my dad had Las Vegas on. Oi vey! But you're so right, really it was just about being there.
Post a Comment