Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lavender Soap

Tyler and a couple of other students have math tutoring three days a week with Mrs. Sombs,
aka "Deb". She has the most adorable newborn that I have the pleasure of holding while she imparts wisdom to her three students.
Claire (one of Deb's Tutees) and I were extracting the essence of my lavender plants one day before tutoring. She took this experience and let it blossom. Today, she brought all of us lavender infused soaps. I can't stop smelling this soap cake!
Everytime I walk by this soap I feel calm :-)
Part of this is thankfulness to Claire for bringing soap cakes to all of us.
Ultimately, I am so thankful that a young girl seized the opportunity to bless others
with a calming scent to bless their days.
Thank you Claire!!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I love lavender! I just planted some English Lavender by my front door.