Friday, July 25, 2008

Garden of Eating


My "other daughter" Emily dropped off this beautiful produce from her Garden of Eating today. Imagine my surprise when I walked in from a myriad of doctors appointments to find this beautiful array of fresh veggies. Along with the veggies was an ever so sweet note from her. Em, please know that God channeled His Love through you to us :-)
We had the most fantastic salad tonight with our leftover pasta!
I'm hooked!! I may just be like Peter Rabbit and raid your vegetable garden while you are asleep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh good, you got the plate and veggies. I am so glad that you guys enjoyed them.
You are welcomed to our garden anytime. I don't suggest sneaking in though, you don't even want to know what happens to the little varmits that have tried to sneak a bite. :)