This day marks the day you finally arrived! After 10 long months of pregnancy and a rather dramatic birth, (I'll spare everyone the details), you arrived on the scene with fanfare. Your life has been surrounded by fanfare ever since.Everything you have ever done in life has been preceded with an announcement or two. I'm going to take piano, I need my own room, I hate zucchini, I will date...
You can accessorize any outfit at the drop of a hat. You are a faithful friend (Melanie is watching over you today) and you bounce back from disappointment and heartbreak stronger than ever.
Even though you didn't ever want to leave my side when you were little, you've done a great job striking out on your own.
So, on this your special day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily!
There you go, Emy! Your very own birthday post!
Happy Birthday, Em!
Emmish,
Happy Birthday. Wow Emmy you are now 28 years old. My mind races back to the past and I recall a young lady who has always had a thirst for life, very demonstrative in her actions. Remember the "ice skating" in the game room at the apartments in San Leandro with your skates? How about your memorable picture that I allude to with your glasses.( I love that pic) Thank you for being the daughter that shares her heart with me at being a Giants fan till the end. Thanks for talking sports with me.
I love you honey and please know that mom and I are always here for you. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMISH.
DAD
Thanks mom!
Post a Comment