Today was moving day for Mom. After her hair appointment we headed out to Deerwood, where
she will live from now on. This wasn't a move without problems. We had key problems, stomach
upsets, confusion about pick-up in the morning...you get the picture. Along the way I prayed for
encouragement. When we finally arrived (I'll spare you the very sad details) and walked into
the kitchen~~I realized just how personal our God is. He sent me encouragement in the form of
a very precious friend who "Just Happens" to work at Deerwood.

There she was, making a rice dish to go along with homemade meatloaf and mixed vegetables!
Thank you Jesus for seeing to the very intimate details of our lives.
I just called over to Deerwood. Mom and her roommate are trying as hard as they can to figure out the nightlight/alarm system!
Sweet Dreams Everyone!!

1 comment:
I am sure grandma will be well taken care of. Take this time to do something for yourself. You have done so much for others this year...it's time for "Nancy time"...even if it is just being alone with a good book.
Love you Mom!
Post a Comment