Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Cutie Pie

Just look at this little cutie pie! Erik is four months old full of cuteness. He is a joy to watch. Today while I was talking to him "face to face" he reached out and kissed my nose!
Here he is with his older friend Garrett. They were busy building a fort out of our couch cushions. The next picture showed Erik slipping down amongst the pillows--barely peeking out over the top! I am choosing not to show it because I had to rescue him from a pile of pillows!!
Summer is coming to a close so I won't have all these boys filling our home with gladness. Erik will come two mornings a week so his Mommy can teach 4th-6th grade at our local Christian School.
We look forward to Erik crawling around our house, making friends with Bella and just becoming part of our family!

1 comment:

jenny said...

He's grown so much since I last saw him!