Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time Goes On


I can remember this very piece of furniture in my Grandma's basement when I was growing up. It was painted green (a color green that would be very contemporary now). It held old dishes, newspapers, and various junk of the day. Oh, just look at his beautiful piece of furniture in my living room. Now, mind you...The decanter is also vintage era...I have added pictures of our childrens' weddings, and tea cups from my mother's side of the family.
Complete Family Circle!!

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

That's perfect mom, I couldn't have done a better job.

emyann said...

You are missing the pictures of Tyler and I alone!

~nanashouse~ said...

I'm honoring the upcoming anniversary of Lizzie and Trey. I'll change out the pictures next month.

jenny said...

I see that mine was blocked out by the flash! ;)

Rebekah said...

This is so beautiful! I love antiques, but an antique that has been in the family for generations is so priceless. I have a dresser in my bedroom that was once my grandparents, I every time that I look at it it makes me feel so good.