Friday, August 22, 2008

Teachers' Luncheon

What's with the green tinge to my pictures???
All that aside, I'm planning a luncheon for the teachers at Tyler's school (from last year).
Even though we are homeschooling this school year, I still want to do something special for the teachers. Our K-1 teacher is not returning because she is expecting her first baby. Two other teachers are returning part time because they have new born babies.
I saw these miniature picnic baskets and beautiful fabric on a recent shopping trip and just knew they would be perfect for our luncheon.
Sandwiches, fruit, lemonade and brownies will complete the menu.
Sweet fellowship will be the added touch.
Now...if you can help me with the green tinge on my photos, I will be eternally grateful! I don't want to post a bunch of photos of teachers that look like the Incredible Hulk :-(

No comments: