Thursday, January 8, 2009

Homemade Goodness

The past couple of days have brought bad news. If you are a homeowner in the United States, I think you will understand.
So...to counteract the bad~~I made chicken and dumplings :-)
Anyone hungry?? I long to serve.

3 comments:

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I'd say that's a wonderful way to counteract bad news!

And with that positive attitude, I want to tell you that, even though I'm a fairly new visitor to your site, I think you deserve the Lemonade Award. If you'll check my site Tuesday morning, you'll find that I've nominated you for it!

Blessings and great grace!

Rebekah said...

I would love to be able to come and eat with you...especially chicken and dumplins...one of my favorites! I just had them yesterday for lunch (leftovers are wonderful too!). I'm sorry for your bad news though and am praying for you.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oops.... I mentioned that I'd have an award posted for you last Tuesday. As it turns out, I didn't get a chance to post on my site until Saturday.... so if you do go to my site, there it is now!

Brenda