Sunday, January 25, 2009

Remember

Oh Yes, there's no place like home. After I visited with my family this
weekend I just had to return home. You know the place...Sewing, cooking, gardening,reading, rolling down the yard in a barrel, watching Lawrence Welk on Saturday night.

Learning how to sew on Grandma's sewing machine. Embroidering the days of the week on
dish towels. Using Ivory Soap, Bactine and hanging your clothes out to dry.

Yes, We've come a long way. But not too far. We still love to sit together and talk. We value family. We love to talk about the newest little one and what they can do.
We talk about the oldest and what they have accomplished.



Thank you Daddy. You did well.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

So is this where I order the Little Retro Aprons for each of my girls?

I'll take two, please.

~nanashouse~ said...

Just name the size and color...I'm up to the task!

Goose and Blackberry said...

You made good on this post sweets! May God Bless you and your family...
:P