be told this is a sweater in the making. Deb is helping
me knit a sweater from her hand spun yarn. She is a
very patient tutor. I am working on the back and I am
almost ready to put the shoulders onto stitch holders!
I'm hooked (or knitted). If I have a free moment, I knit another row.
I don't even care if this sweater is ugly when I'm done. I'm having such a great
time knitting...I don't care!


2 comments:
So now you need to finish this sweater so you can enter it into the fair. :)
Oh Em, you are so funny! Maybe next year I will enter something in the Novice category. For now, I'm loving knitting this sweater out of Deb's hand spun wool. She is taking me step by step or "stich by stich" through this project. The bonus?? I get to spend more time with Deb!!
Post a Comment