
The next time you receive a call to help a family in need, please say yes.
Don't elaborate on how much you need help. God already knows that. Don't give excuses for time, finances, convictions...
God knows that also.
Just say yes.
Can you provide a meal, a beverage, diapers, snacks, prayer, paper plates...
How about cutting the lawn? Dragging the garbage out to the curb?
Do you have DVD's you can loan out for a week or two (without late fees?) Why not add a two liter soda and some microwave popcorn?
You get the idea :-)

2 comments:
I do get the idea.
I appreciate the variety of ideas you suggested. Sometimes it's easy to get stuck in making a meal or babysitting, but there are so many other creative ways we could bless others if we just think (and pray) about it!
Thanks for the inspiration! After reading this I brought popcorn, lemonade and several movies over to a friend's house this morning...she has 8 children and is expecting another in December.
It made her day, as today is her husband's long day at work. God knew.
Post a Comment