Grandma has a new house now. She is all settled in at Deerwood. I took the boys out yesterday to visit her in her new digs. They both agreed Grandma lives in a mansion! We visited with her in the formal living room after a tour of the house. The boys can't wait to go back. The only downside of the day was when Mom asked me if I have heard from Daddy yet. I had to tell her no, of course. She walked us to the door and thanked us for coming. It felt just as normal and natural as visiting her in her own home :-)Sunday, August 10, 2008
To Grandmother's House We Go
Grandma has a new house now. She is all settled in at Deerwood. I took the boys out yesterday to visit her in her new digs. They both agreed Grandma lives in a mansion! We visited with her in the formal living room after a tour of the house. The boys can't wait to go back. The only downside of the day was when Mom asked me if I have heard from Daddy yet. I had to tell her no, of course. She walked us to the door and thanked us for coming. It felt just as normal and natural as visiting her in her own home :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Grandma looks so cute!
I wish we could go visit her. Jared would love to go to a mansion. :)
I'm glad everything is going so well in her new home!
Post a Comment