Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ahh...knitting





I am enamored with knitting. From the very beginnings, lambs, sheep, shearing, carding etc.

I can't really tell you why. I am also enamored with quilting, candle making, homeschooling, family worship, and "grandma's feather bed". Call me quaint, old fashioned, or out of touch. I don't care. I just want all of you to come over for a visit and stay awhile. I should have been born on a farm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see fine yarns I salivate. Is that weird?

~nanashouse~ said...

No, not at all! I've been known to need a bib from time to time when I enter a yarn store :-)

Rebekah said...

I always wanted to live on a farm. I craved the country. I live in the middle of the city, so I'm adjusting and I think of all of the positive things about living in the middle of town. Yet, I love all the things you mentioned. I have always thought of myself as a bit old fashioned. I think I would enjoy visiting with you!

~nanashouse~ said...

welcome rebekah...the country is a mindset. you can take yourself there at any time. bake something from scratch. sew something sweet. knit, read, garden, nurture...visit again!!