
Here I go again asking you for things. Get used to it! When you work with children, there are always needs :-)
I am on a hunt for glass jars for a craft project; Fall Luminaries. I don't need them until next Friday, 10/19. Please, if you have a stash, can you share some? If you know anyone with glass jars, can you ask them to donate some? The boys especially like craft time. I will be on the "lookout" for craft projects that the children can feel really good about making. Kids know the difference between junk crafts and those that are visually appealing and useful. Also, on that note, if you would like to come and do a craft project, music lesson, read a story, etc...you are welcome!

2 comments:
Hi Nancy, What kind of jars? Canning? or smaller? Let me know.
canning, smaller, applesauce etc. this is just an opportunity for kids to work on a craft projet. It would be great if they weren't the same size...that allows each child to have unique creations!
Post a Comment