Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Christmas Faire



This Saturday, the English Tea Inn here in town opens its doors for their annual Christmas Faire. You wouldn't believe the beautiful items they have for sale. It is a delight for all the senses. It smells wonderful, beautiful music is playing and everywhere you look there are exquisite things to purchase (priced very reasonably). The best part of this whole thing is Carol is coming up for a visit and we are going shopping together! I can't wait :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love going to the English Inn! Every year in December Monica and the girls and I take our Mom/Granny to tea and shopping. Abram and Noah had to go last year too. I don't think we will be taking them this year since they are much more active. The English Inn wouldn't be the same after they woofed down some tea and sandwiches!
I hope that you and Carol have lots of fun!

jenny said...

I went to the Valentine's tea this year. Yummy!

~nanashouse~ said...

enlist the help of the daddies. please go...continue the tradition. carol has been through so much this year. i can't wait to buy her something really special :-)