I don't know how many of you remember the old Sominex commericial promising sleep, sleep, sleep. I have an ailment which doesn't allow me a good night's sleep. It gives me time to plan, dream, worry, obsess...anything but sleep. So I read about a "natural" sleep aid, Calms Forte, that promises a good night's sleep without side effects. If I wasn't sooo sleepy, I would drive right on over to Bruno's where I know they sell homeopathic remedies and buy some. Maybe tomorrow when I'm more "rested". As for tonight, I'll stay up and solve the world's problems. Prayer requests anyone???
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Sleep, sleep, s l e e p...
I don't know how many of you remember the old Sominex commericial promising sleep, sleep, sleep. I have an ailment which doesn't allow me a good night's sleep. It gives me time to plan, dream, worry, obsess...anything but sleep. So I read about a "natural" sleep aid, Calms Forte, that promises a good night's sleep without side effects. If I wasn't sooo sleepy, I would drive right on over to Bruno's where I know they sell homeopathic remedies and buy some. Maybe tomorrow when I'm more "rested". As for tonight, I'll stay up and solve the world's problems. Prayer requests anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have been plagued with insomnia for 7 years! I am the wrong person to tell you how to go to sleep! I'v tried warm milk...blech, tea...made me have to get up to go potty then I couldn't go back to sleep, sleeping pills...bad news.
The best thing was this book called "Restful Sleep" by Deepak Chopra. Lizzie bought it for me when I was in college. It helped!
I have the PERFECT remedy for insomnia...guaranteed to give you a full night's sleep! Spend one day at OUR house. Play with my kids (we played tag for an hour before dinner last night), do my laundry, chase my girls, do my dishes, chase my girls, grocery shop, chase my girls...get the picture? Come by anytime! There's always room for one more.
Have you gotten the Calms Forte? Does it work? I forgot to ask you when I saw you today! Another natural option might be at Darlin's Vitamin store in Kelseyville. She's supposed to be really knowledgeable about all sorts of natural stuff. Sweet dreams, sweet Nancy!
I tried this "remedy" but I have to admit, I had some bad dreams. I am very sensitive to anything I put in my body. I am convinced, this is the time God has set aside for me to pray for you.
Post a Comment