On Friday, August 8, 2008 my Mom will move into Deerwood Residentail Care Facility. This is a beautiful home (mansion) set in the country. Deer frequent the grounds. Each room has a door to a private deck. All meals are home-cooked. All laundry is done for the residents. There is a formal visiting living room as well as a family room for residents to watch T.V. , play games, read, etc.Because it is a care facility, all medications are locked up and administered on schedule. All in all, every need is anticipated. We are praying that Mom will make the transition without too many problems. Please be in prayer this week.

2 comments:
What a tough decision for your family to make. I will be praying for you. Looks like a beautiful facility!
Thanks Em, It was so good to see you and the kids this morning at VBS! I wish I had more time to spend with you but I had to get home. Thanks for your prayers.
Post a Comment