Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Family Dinner



Tonight was a special night. We had Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Irene and Uncle David over for dinner. We had such a good time eating, visiting and sharing stories. It was the kind of evening that you just want to last forever, but know in your heart, is only meant to last for a very short time. Take the time to cook a special meal, set a table for guests and then sit back and enjoy their company. You won't regret it :-)

4 comments:

emyann said...

Grandpa looks so cute! What did you cook? I wish I was there! I see Brassfield wine on the table...YUM!

jenny said...

I see Pirouette cookies...YUM!

Lizzie said...

I see the tub of cool whip in front of dad.

~nanashouse~ said...

I made italian herb chicken with baby artichokes over penne pasta, green beans and a salad. For dessert we had apple crisp with whipped topping.