Friday, October 12, 2007

Hospital Stay

As many of you already know I have spent the past two days in the hospital having a heart work-up. I was treated ever-so-kindly by all nurses and their staff. The whole hospital only wants the best for their "guests". Even when they have to refuse food you know it for your own good. Well, after all is said and done, I was released tonight with a diagnosis of "supra ventricular tachycardia" Bottom line, my heart beats to it's own rhythm. If you know me well, you will agree.

I have many medications to take and guidelines to follow. I guess I will just continue to follow the same beat I'm familiar with.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Glad you're ok. Make sure dad and ty take care of you.

Anonymous said...

I did NOT know this and am so sad I couldn't come visit you in the hospital!!! When I was 21 I was told I have Mitral Valve Prolapse. Thankfully I don't have to take major meds for it yet, but I'm sure my time will come....right around when they have to replace my heart with a pig's heart valve. Not a joke!

Anyway, as you know, I'll do anything for you. Just call or write!

And here's my prayer for you: Lord, please don't give Nancy or her family anything else to deal with right now. They've had enough! Bring them new blessings each day and let them really see what those blessings are and that they are from You! Amen.

jenny said...

We're glad you're okay, too. Caleb keeps reminding us to pray that Nana will "get unsick."